6-8 cups plain porridge oats
shredded unsweetened coconut
cup sunflower seeds
Large bowl sultanas/raisins
1 Tbsp coconut oil
2 Tbsp maple syrup
1 Tbsp cinnamon
1.Preheat the oven to 350F / gas 4 / 180C (slightly less for fan assisted ovens)
2. In a large mixing bowl combine the oats, seeds and cinnamon and blend well.
3. Add the melted oil, maple syrup and mix very well into the oat mixture.
4. Pour the granola mix onto a baking tray, spreading into an even layer.
5. Bake for about 25 minutes – check it halfway through.
6. Cool granola mix completely before adding the dried fruit.
Store in an air-tight container
(will keep for a few weeks, - if it lasts that long