Celeriac and Apple Soup
Enough veg stock to cover in a medium pan
½ tub crème fresh
1. Chop the celeriac and add to the pan
2. Cover in stock and heat on a medium heat for 10-12 minutes
3. Add the peeled and chopped apple and continue on a slightly lower heat for another 15 minutes or until the celeriac is soft to the touch (with a fork!)
4. Transfer to a jig blender or use a hand mixer
5. Finally add the crème fresh and you’re ready to serve!
Celeriac heart health facts!
High in fibre, whilst this is linked to healthy digestive health, foods high in fibre make you feel naturally fuller for longer so can help with weight management
Good source of potassium which is linked to healthy blood pressure
Can help to lower cholesterol (the bad stuff)
Good source of vitamin K which supports the cardiovascular system by helping to prevent plaque build-up in the bloodstream