Spiced Pumpkin Porridge
Pumpkin puree (see recipe below)
Plain porridge oats (I use 1 cup for 3)
Milk/nut milk (I use 3 cups milk to 1 cup oats)
Pecan nuts chopped
Drizzle Maple syrup
1. Make up your porridge with almond/milk.
2. Add the pumpkin puree and maple syrup (just a tiny bit per bowl) and give a good mix add the pecans and sultans on top.
3. Grate nutmeg over the top of each portion.
Large pumpkin chopped (peeled)
2 tbsp cinnamon
Nutmeg grated (use one whole nutmeg)
1. Place flesh in a large pan to steam/simmer for 30 mins until soft.
2. Remove, drain and allow to cool slightly.
3. Transfer to a blender and blitz to a smooth puree.
4. Add the spices – once completely cooled this can stay in the fridge for 3-4 days.